All of our listings are enhanced with the skilled and talented recommendations of a professional stager. Whether it is a suggestion of furniture placement or recommendation for paint colors, our Sellers are given the opportunity of this exclusive service at no cost. It is a complementary addition to our listing package. You might also be interested in Pricing Your Home, Transition Services, or Sellers Relocation.
The Shanahan Group is also proud to offer RealVitalize, a service for sellers to assist in making needed repairs with local contractors, prior to going on the market, at no up-front cost. To learn more, click here.
Key Items About Home and Staging Process
- The first impression is a key factor in selling your home and is crucial for a fast sale
- Staging your home makes a great first impression. Buyers begin making decisions about your home within seconds of walking through the front door
- Your staged home will stand out from the competition
- Your professionally staged home conveys a message to the buyer that your house has been cared for and well maintained
- Photos of staged homes are more appealing in print and internet media
- Buyers are looking for a home that is move-in ready. Staged homes meet that standard.
Experienced Local Contractor Recommendations
In addition, we are able to provide recommendations for local contractors who will assist in the preparation of your home for sale. A list of selected and experienced professionals is on hand to organize, repair and stage your home for marketing to prospective buyers. We know that homes that show well to buyers will sell faster and for more money. This is why we make the initial effort and investment to help you prepare your home for sale.