Thinking of heading to Cape Cod in February? There are so many wonderful ways to check it out! Take a look at this list of ideas from Realtor Kate Aikman.
- Kennedy Legacy Trail (Hyannis): Take a 1.6 mile walk through history! Visit 10 sites in any order along this self guided walking trail and uncover stories and history about the Kennedys on Cape Cod. Take a tour in person or explore virtually. Visit www.kennedylegacytrail.com for more information.
- Walking Trails (Chatham): Find a list of great Chatham walking trails at www.
- Cape Hikes: Hike Brewster Punkhorn Parklands, Fort Hill in Eastham, Nickerson State Park, Great Island Beach in Wellfleet (check high tide times prior as beach parking area can flood so do not park your car there) and check out the dunes in Provincetown or stroll the streets - its beautiful anytime of year.
- The Frost Bar @ Ocean Edge Resort (Brewster): Enjoy traditional a la carte dining or reserve an igloo experience by calling 774-323-6013! Their wintry cocktail menu is not to be missed! www.oceanedge.com/frost-bar
- Scargo Cafe (Dennis): They have greenhouses available for outside dining and they fill up quickly! Call (508) 385-8200 to make a reservation. www.scargocafe.com
- Chatham Bars Inn (Chatham): Visit www.chathambarsinn.com for more information as you do not need to be a guest in order to enjoy many of their offerings at the Inn. However, they do have a variety of special offers to choose from should you wish to stay! Currently, the Spa at the Inn is featuring "Season of Joy" specials at their Spa now through March 28th. (2/16-2/19 Blackout dates). Thursday nights at the Inn are Tacos and Trivia Night from 6-8 p.m. and Friday nights the STARS Mixology Lounge offers Flights & Bites from 3-9 p.m.
- Cape Wellness Collaborative: CWC provides nutritious meals and integrative wellness therapies to people on Cape Cod facing cancer. This year they have taken their annual Dancing with The Docs fundraiser online. Save the date for February 27th at 7 p.m.! The event is free to watch. However, you can register and purchase a LIMITED EDITION VIP package for $100 by February 13th. Go VIP for all the details at capewellness.org/season5. The event includes a look back at the amazing dance teams that have performed since 2017, fabulous online auction, fund a need and catch special guest appearances and celebrity cameos! Check out the event on Facebook to stay up to date with announcements: Dancing with the Docs: Season 5 All Stars!
Click here for more info about finding your next perfect spot on the Cape and reach out if we can help!